- I am a Barcelona-based game developer and artist, specialising in UI/UX design, game art and illustration.
- Since 2014 I’ve worked in different companies and roles:
– Game artist & UI designer for Manduka Games/SlashMobility
– Content designer for Telefónica
– Developer for WeLinkVR
- I spent the last year working as freelance illustrator for a variety of clients and as UI/UX designer for 3Bytes studio.
- I do casual workshops about game development for underprivileged folks and talks about many topics, from rrepresentation and character design to UI/UX best practices in various devices.
- I’m really into ALT-CTRL games: I was one of BeMyHuman 2018 organizers, an event that celebrates experimental and social games. And it won’t be my last contribution to it.
- I enjoy doing research for the sake of doing it and get lost in the Internet as long as I can fit the information found in tweet-long texts.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Stugan – Developer Residency, Sweden (2017)
- Talentum scolarship at Telefónica’s headquarters, Madrid (2018)
- Exhibited Idearum at TCC Gallery Chicago for Her Environment #7 , Chicago (2018)
- Selected IGDA Women in Games International Ambassador for GDC, San Francisco (2018)
- IndieDevDayAward for Best Art for The Pizza Situation, Barcelona (2020)